The Full Line Up of the 2016 adidas Consortium World Tour
A few days ago, the German sneaker giant released a teaser trailer of the upcoming adidas consortium drops we’ll be seeing in 2016. In this video, the triple stripe outfit hints their upcoming collabs with major sneaker shops around the world like KITH, Nice Kicks, Solebox, Slam Jam, Footpatrol, Juice, Starcow, Kasina, Undftd, Mita Sneakers, SNS and Shoe Delivery.
However, images of the adidas consortium world tour series have begun to surface on the interwebs and listing out the silhouettes that will receive the collab treatment. Pretty keen on seeing what colourway these sneaker shops will produce and it’ll be interesting to see how the SEEULATER consortium will turn out.
From what we can decipher of the low pixelated source, it seems these shoes might be:
- KITH (New York) – adidas Tubular
- Nice Kicks (San Francisco) – adidas NMD
- Solebox (Berlin) – adidas Ultra Boost
- Footpatrol (London) – adidas EQT
- Slam Jam (Milan) – adidas Tubular
- Juice (Shanghai) – adidas Stan Smith
- Starcow (Paris) – adidas Samba
- Kasina (Seoul) – adidas Superstar
- UNDFTD (Los Angeles) – adidas Busenitz
- Mita Sneakers (Tokyo) – adidas SEEULATER
- SNS (Stockholm) – adidas D Rose
- Shoe Gallery (Miami) – adidas Climacool RU
This is what we could figure out from the poor excuse of a picture. We could be wrong, what do you think? In terms of the supposed EQT or D Rose, which variant does it look to be? Who do you think will turn out to be the best collab from the rest? Tell us in the comments section below!