If you are not completely happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier:
- Please contact us and confirm returnable item via firstname.lastname@example.org prior to any return.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark ‘Returned Items’ on both your parcel to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes.
- Enclose a printed copy of the returns email with your goods, and return to the following address:
DopeKoto Returns Department
Unit 2, 12 Webster Road
Stafford, 4053 QLD
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside Australia, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. DopeKoto is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the printed copy of the returns email is enclosed with your goods – no confirmed email may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.